tisdag 10 juni 2014

Review - Born Pretty Store Colorful Studs

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -
- Products in this post were provided for my honest review. Please read my Contact & Policy page for more information -

Hej allihopa! Idag skriver jag en recension på en produkt från Born Pretty Store. De har skickat en del nail art prylar till mig, som ni vet, så jag kan recensera dem för er. Idag vill jag visa er några riktigt coola stenar/nitar/grejer som jag var riktigt sugen på att testa.
Manikyrerna i detta inlägget kommer få egna inlägg under veckan, så ni kommer inte få detaljerad information om dem i detta inlägg.

Hi everyone! Today I'm writing a review on a product from Born Pretty Store. They have sent me some nail art stuff, as you know, so I can review it for you. Today I wanna show you some really cool stones/studs/thingies that I was really excited to try.
The manis in this post will get a separate post during this week, so you won't get detailed information about them in this post.


Link to post!
Link to post!
Så, jag tänker alltså inte prata om manikyrerna i sig idag, men jag hoppas ni blir sugna på kommande inlägg!

De här små dekorationerna är multikromatiska och påminner om opaler lite, tycker jag. De är skitasnygga! Och jag älskar dom. De jag har testat är runda och 3mm stora, men det finns fler storlekar och former.
Paketet kommer med 10 stycken nitar i en liten plastficka. Du får alltså ingenting att förvara dem i, men jag antar att det är tänkt att du ska använda en på varje nagel, alltså använda upp alla på en gång. Det gjorde ju inte jag, så det går minsann bra ändå.

Jag har inte så mycket mer att säga om dessa nitar. De är väldigt vackra och coola. De är enkla att använda och lätta att fästa där du vill ha dem.

Sammanfattning:
Vad tyckte jag om produkten? Jag älskar!
Varför tycker jag så? För att de är riktigt coola.
Rekommenderar jag produkten? Ja, absolut!
Kommer jag köpa produkten igen? Det kommer jag definitivt göra.

Är ni sugna på dessa nitar kan ni hitta dem här! Och rabattkod hittar du under den engelska delen här nedanför.


So, I will not talk about these manicures today, but I hope that you'll get excited about upcoming posts!

These little decorations is multichromatic and reminds me a bit of opals, I think. They are friggin gorgeous! And I love them. The ones I've tried are round and 3mm big, but they are available in more sizes and shapes.
The package includes 10 studs in a little plastic bag. So you won't get anything to store them in, but I guess you're supposed to use one for each nail, so you'll use them all at once. But I didn't do that, and that went just fine.

I don't have that much more to say about these studs. They are very beautiful and cool. They're simple to use and easy to attach where you want them.

Summary:
What do I think of the product? I love!
Why do I think that? Because they are really cool.
Would I recommend this product? Yes, absolutely!
Will I buy this product again? I definitely will.

If you eager to buy these studs, you can find them here!


If you want to buy these gorgeous studs
or something else from Born Pretty Store
you can use the code " XHSQ10 " for a 10% discount!

4 kommentarer:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com