tisdag 16 september 2014

#31D-Nope. I wanna sleep.

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hi guys! It's almost 1am here in Sweden and I just finished the nails for day 11, and as you probably understand I won't post them today. Or I will post them today, but after I had my sleep.

I'm sorry, but I'm really busy right now. I have my final project in school (then internship and then graduation), so I've been studying all day. I'll see you tomorrow though! I PROMISE!

Goodnight babes!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com