söndag 14 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 10 - Gradient

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

HELLO! It's election day in Sweden so I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! Sorry!
Day 10 is gradient, take a look!




Pointer - 17 Nail Polish Risky Red & Essence Ultimate Pink
Middle - Essence Ultimate Pink & Nfu Oh 355
Ring - Nfu Oh 355 & Ciaté Mojito
Pinkie - Ciate Mojito & China Glaze Holly-Day
Glitter on all nails - L.A. Colors Sassy Sparkle

UPDATE:
So. Let me tell you about this manicure. It's the colors of the parties that I hope would win the election. They kind of did win, but at the same time they lost. Well. Yeah.

Check out day 10 from last years challenge, click click!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Älskar inte alla partierna som du ville skulle vunnit, men jag älskar din manikyr!

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com