tisdag 16 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 11 - Polka Dots

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
First of all; I have updated the Gradient post! Check it out!
Second of all; this challenge will last for a lot more than 31 days. Doesn't matter, I love doing this!

Today I've been studying. Yeah. That's all. So let's talk nails instead!
Polka dots for day 11!





I don't like these pictures. They're fine, but they're not good. Just so you know.

The base of this manicure is Nordic Cap NP12 and NP13. Then I used China Glaze First Mate to make the dots on the white nails. I don't know if you can see it, but there's actually a gradient going on in the dots. To get that effect I just mixed First Mate with my white polish and then again with the black polish.
I did the same thing on the black nail but I used Nfu Oh 394 instead.
Then I put a fimo bow on my middle and my ring finger, and a square stud on the other nails.
Finished with a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Check out day 11 from last years challenge, click click!

2 kommentarer:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com