onsdag 17 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 12 - Stripes

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -
- Products marked with a * were provided for my honest review. Please read my Contact & Policy page for more information -

Hello cuties! Here I am, late as always! ;)
Today is day 12 for me. The theme is stripes!





I'm really happy with these nails! Seriously, I did a great job!
The base is a light sea foam green shimmer by China Glaze and it's called Keep Calm, Paint On. I love this polish. It's delicate and pretty and clean and cool at the same time. It's perfect! I've used it before in a couple of manicures, like this one, and I just love it.
I freehanded the stripes with a striping brush and these are the colors I used:
OPI Fiercely Fiona
OPI Who The Shrek Are You?
China Glaze Papaya Punch
I♥Layla N.07 (THANK YOU MARIA!)
Cult Nails Riot

I placed two neon orange studs* from Born Pretty Store on the pinkie and the pointer.
Use the code XHSQ10 for a 10% discount at Born Pretty Store!

That's it! See you tomorrow!
Check out day 12 from last years challenge, click click!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Jag måste nog börja använda mig av lite mer nitar och grejer i mina manikyrer. Det ser alltid så fint ut på dig. En superfin randig manikyr. Jag ser fram emot djurmönstret som är nästa :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Imponerad över rakheten på sträcken, inte illa frihandat:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jäklar, det var snygga linjer, framförallt när de är frihandade! Himla färglatt och fint. :)

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com