måndag 27 oktober 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 26 - Inspired by a pattern

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hi guys! Gotta keep it short today. I have a lot of stuff to do!
Today it's day 26 and the theme is inspired by a pattern. Take a look!




So my inspiration for this manicure was a piece of gift wrapping paper with a cute pink and green flower-ish pattern. I didn't use the exact same shades as the paper, 'cause I didn't want to copy the pattern right of. That's why I did two big flower-ish thingies on mt middle finger and my pointer.
For this manicure I used butter LONDON Trout Pout as a base and I used LVX Orchid for the other pink parts. The green parts is Holly-Day and Budding Romance, both from China Glaze.

Check out day 26 from last years challenge, click click!

1 kommentar:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com